|There are less than two weeks for you to submit your idea for iFEST 2021, taking place from August 30 – September 1, 2021. The deadline to submit an idea for consideration is Monday, March 15. Each year, iFEST focuses on five common lines of effort plus an annual timely topic. The 2021 topics are:|
– Learning Technology – Digital learning systems, including new platforms or new ways to use learning platforms.
– Technology Interoperability – Interoperability within systems or applications, including specifications, interface and data standards, and technical considerations for implementing a modern continuum of learning.
– Learning Data – Data within the context of learning systems to include improved measurement, storage, handling, analysis, visualization, and use.
– Digital Learning Science – Effective application of learning science, particularly for technology-enabled learning and learning ecosystem contexts.
– Policy – Policy, process, and governance considerations relevant to the distributed learning community.
– Annual Timely Topic: Learning and Thriving in the New Normal – The pandemic required organizations to pivot online from in-person workplaces, classes, and events. What lessons have been learned to adapt to this “New Normal”? How are organizations building and improving on past practices to create new and better ways of doing things?
|Submit Your Idea|
|For more detailed information on the Call for Ideas, please visit the submission page. For questions regarding the Call for Ideas, please contact Julie Lowndes at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
August 30 – September 1, 2021
Associate Director, Operations