Mar 4, 1:00 – 1:45 PM CDT
Virtual Industry Day
SBA Cooperative Agreement contract #SBAGC7J200001-01-00 This project is funded by a Cooperative Agreement from the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). If you do not wish to participate in this complimentary program please unsubscribe at the bottom of this email.
|Federal Opportunities BriefingforFederal Professional, Management & Administrative SupportSources Sought Requirements|
|Click Here to Register for Webinar|
|BIDSPEED is providing a short, hands-on, interactive, virtual training that will assist companies with doing more business with the Federal Government. This webinar will brief the recently released Sources Sought / Request for Information (RFI) for NAICS 541611 – Administrative Management & General Consulting Services. If your company works within NAICS 541611 you should plan to attend.|
|Training is FREE to 7(j) eligible small businesses|
Small business owners who:
– are certified 8(a) participants
– have a HUBZone certified small business
– have an economically disadvantaged women-owned small
– have a small business located in areas of high
unemployment or low income
– have a small business owned by low income individuals
|YOU WILL LEARN:|
| – Review recently posted Federal opportunities in NAICS 541611. |
– How to set-up daily Automatic Search Queries and email notifications.
– How to ask questions directly to the Contracting Officers.
– How to quickly develop Compliant SS/RFI and RFP responses.
– How to engage Teaming Partners and Research Incumbent contractors.
For more Information about the 7(j) Program, please contact your SBA District Office.